Read our frequently asked questions
- United States
- British Virgin Islands
- Hong Kong
- St. Kitts/Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- South Korea
Business Extra account? This content can be expanded
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) | Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) | Federal Tax Identification Number
- Articles of Incorporation (S corp or C corp) | Articles of Organization (LLC)
- Partnership Agreement (General Partnership) | Certificate of Limited Partnership, Limited Partnership Document (LP, LLP)
- Valid Business Name Registration certificate issued by a government agency (e.g. Business License, DBA / Doing Business As Name, Assumed Name, Fictitious Business Name, Registration of Trade Name)
- Seller's Permit or Vendor's License issued by a government agency such as a local taxation department or tax commission
- Utility bill issued to the business within the last 90 days (e.g. electricity, water, phone, natural gas)
If your company located outside the U.S, you'll need to submit your country/region's equivalent to the items listed above for verification of your valid business entity.
Documents can be submitted online and should meet the following requirements:
- Documents should not be altered or edited, the entire document must be visible (no cropping) and all text must be legible
- Full-color, high-quality scanned image or digital photograph
- JPG, GIF, PNG, or PDF file format
- Total combined size of files should not exceed 20MB
Points earned through promotional offers post based on the terms and conditions of the individual promotion.
- In the United States and Canada, contact Business Extra customer service at 800-457-7072 or email email@example.com, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday
- Outside the United States and Canada, contact the local American Airlines reservations Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines or ticket Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAdvantage® 500-mile upgrades may be used by AAdvantage Executive Platinum® and ConciergeKeySM members. Please refer to AAdvantage® Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines for details.
If you're located outside of the United States or Canada, please contact your local American Airlines reservations office Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines or your local American Airlines ticket office Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines.
- The U.S. Domestic One-Segment Upgrade is valid for one-segment on any bookings excluding B, N, O, Q or S inventories and must be confirmed after the ticket is issued.
- The International One-Way Upgrade on a full fare is valid on Y and J inventory bookings only and must be confirmed after the ticket is issued.
- The International One-Way Upgrade on a discounted fare is valid on any discounted bookings excluding B, N, O, Q or S inventories and must be confirmed after the ticket is issued.
For processed awards, we can help reinstate the points.
Business Extra program? This content can be expanded