Book business travel
No matter how your company books travel, there's an easy way to ensure your Business Extra account receives proper credit.
There are two options for adding your account number to your aa.com reservation:
- Update your aa.com profile and the account number will be included in all future aa.com bookings.
- Add the account number to each reservation during the booking process — every time you book.
Any American Airlines reservations agent can put your Business Extra account number on an eligible ticket:
- United States and Canada – contact American Airlines Meeting Services at 800-433-1790, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (CT), Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CT), Saturday and Sunday.
- Mexico, Caribbean and Latin America – contact your local American Airlines reservations office Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines or your local American Airlines ticket office Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines.
- Hong Kong – Contact the Sales Support Center toll-free at 800-906-256 or email American.Support.HK@aa.com, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (HKT) Monday - Friday.
American Airlines For Business
Our booking tool offers business customers direct access to their published and American contracted rates, as well any published and contracted rates for our partners*. Learn more Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines about how this tool supports American's programs.
Travel agencies can add the Business Extra account number in the Tour Code box of the OSI Field of each eligible ticket. This Travel Agency Reference guide walks your travel agency through adding your account number to either field.
Partner travel sites
When booking on britishairways.com Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines, you can store your Business Extra number in the "Customer Details" section of your account profile.
Other online travel sites
If you book your travel through another online travel website, check with them directly to understand how your Business Extra number can be added to your company's profile.
* British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines or Qantas